🟦 Full Professional Bio
My name is Ranuga Senuth, and I am a young and passionate student from Sri Lanka who is highly interested in technology, creativity, and digital innovation. Although I am currently studying in Grade 7, I spend a lot of my time exploring the world of Information Technology, freelancing, and modern digital tools. I always love learning new things, improving my skills, and building my online presence.
From a young age, I developed a strong interest in graphic design, logo creation, AI-based designing, YouTube thumbnails, and digital branding. I enjoy creating simple, clean, and professional designs using various digital tools. My goal is to continue improving every day and become a skilled designer in the future.
I am also a growing IT learner who studies basic web development such as HTML, CSS, and simple website building. I enjoy experimenting with small websites, templates, and layouts while learning how websites work behind the scenes. This knowledge helps me maintain my blog, customize pages, and improve SEO performance.
In addition to design and web development, I am also learning freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Freelancer. I study how gigs work, how to write professional descriptions, how to attract clients, and how to improve my online skills. Even though I am still young, I am building a strong foundation for my future in freelancing and IT.
I also run a personal blog where I share my knowledge, experiences, and learning journey. My blog includes topics like:
Online earning methods
Simple technology guides
Freelancing tips
Beginner tutorials
Logo designing ideas
Basic coding concepts
SEO improvement tips
My dream is to become a professional IT specialist and a successful digital creator in Sri Lanka. I want to help people, build useful websites, design creative graphics, and inspire others who want to start learning at a young age. I believe in hard work, consistency, and continuous learning.
I enjoy spending my free time improving my skills, watching tech tutorials, creating content, and trying new tools. I always try to be creative, honest, and dedicated to everything I do.
In the future, I aim to build my own brand, grow as a freelancer, and become an expert in IT, design, and digital technology.
Comments
Post a Comment